There are many places in Oracle EBS R12 where you can tweak the default Oracle look and feel and personalize it according to your client requirement. Below are five places where we change the default oracle branding for any EBS R12 (or 11i also) client.
STEP 2 : DEFAULT BRANDING CHANGE
1. Login with system administrator responsibility
2. Navigate: Application —> Function
3. Query the function FWK_HOMEPAGE_BRAND
4. Replace the User Function Name with the desired text
5. Logout, login and the change should be visible immediate
Go to Application Developer – > Application -> Messages
SEARCH FOR FND_SSO_WELCOME AND LANGUAGE US
<company name> Production Instance
Login – go to Functional Administrator responsibility – Personalization TAB
Search for /oracle/apps/fnd/sso/login/webui/MainLoginPG in Document Path:
Click on Personalization Page icon
On next page, assure that Site:Include is tick marked. Press ‘Apply’
Click on “Personalize” for Page Layout
In ‘Title’ for ‘Site’ value put any custom value Example: ‘<Client_Name> Dev Instance — Copy of Production as on <>’. Press Apply
Login > Go to System Administrator responsibility > Profile System
Search for “Site Name” profile
Update it to required value at site level Example: ‘<Client_Name> Dev Instance — Copy of Production as on <>’.
Above five steps will adequately personalize your EBS environment and will certainly increase ease of access for users.
[Post Views: 179]
You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Brijesh Gogia (see all)
- Performance Tuning Basics 16 : Using SQL Tuning Health-Check Script (SQLHC) - April 1, 2018
- Physical and Logical Block Corruption in Oracle Database - March 10, 2018
- Performance Tuning Basics 15 : AWR Report Analysis - February 6, 2018