Creating a single compute instance on Oracle Cloud is a simple process. Below we have documented the step-by-step process to achieve this goal.
To create an Oracle Compute Cloud Service instance and set up HTTP access to the we will have complete the following tasks:
1. Generate an SSH key pair on your laptop/machine.
2. Upload the SSH public key to Oracle Compute Cloud Service.
3. Reserve a public IP address for your instance.
4. Create storage volumes to boot the instance from, or to store your data and applications.
5. Create your instance, associate a public IP address with it, configure it for SSH access, and attach the storage volumes that you created, if any.
6. Configure the instance for HTTP access.
[Post Views: 114]