R12: Login was Failing Intermittently With Error “oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: Application: FND, Message Name: FND_NO_DATABASE_CONNECTION”
Or getting below error when trying to access EB R12 login page.
1) Stop all application services 2) Recompile jsp pages cd $FND_TOP/patch/115/bin $ perl ojspCompile.pl --compile --flush -p 8 3) Start all Application Services and test the issue again.
- If you are not using a shared APPL_TOP then you can run the ojspcompile scripts at the same time across multiple web tiers.
- If you are using a Shared APPL_TOP then running the ojspcompile scripts at the same time could cause conflict/locks at the Operating System level, so is not recommended.
[Post Views: 96]
You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Brijesh Gogia (see all)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) – 3 – Concept of Compartments - January 22, 2019
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) – 2 – Console - January 21, 2019
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) – 1 – Fundamentals - January 21, 2019