We have seen this error couple of times in the Concurrent manager Administer screen in our 11i/R12 EBS instances.
Below steps have proven helpful in sorting out this issue:
1. Stop all middle tier services including the concurrent managers.
Please make sure that no FNDLIBR, FNDSM, or any dead process is running.
2. Stop the database.
3. Start the database.
4. Go to cd $FND_TOP/bin
$ adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDLIBR”
$ adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDFS”
$ adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDCRM”
$ adrelink.sh force=y link_debug=y “fnd FNDSM”
5. Run the CMCLEAN.SQL script and commit..
6. Execute the following SQL:
select CONCURRENT_QUEUE_NAME from FND_CONCURRENT_QUEUES where
CONCURRENT_QUEUE_NAME like ‘FNDSM%’;
7. Start the middle tier services including your concurrent manager.
R12 E-Business Suite Concurrent Processing Managers Including OPP, Workflow Agent, and Workflow Listener Show Status “System Hold, Fix Manager before resetting counters” (Doc ID 2330129.1)
Manager Status Shows System Hold, Fix Manager before resetting counters (Doc ID 1507580.1)
[Post Views: 136]
You can connect with me on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by Brijesh Gogia (see all)
- Physical and Logical Block Corruption in Oracle Database - March 10, 2018
- Performance Tuning Basics 15 : AWR Report Analysis - February 6, 2018
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 13c – Part 3 : New Features in OEM 13c (13.2) - February 6, 2018